Thursday 19 June 2014

lately

pic name pic name pic name pic name


***filled out sometime last week


Making: memories, and a bucket list so I can make even more. It's summertime, baby!
Cooking: nothing good... didn't ya hear? it's summer and I don't cook in the summer. sorry, mark
Drinking: green smoothies. every morning. (thanks mom-in-law).  I like to start the out day healthy and end it off with a slurpee.
Reading: nothing. I actually love to read though, I'm just a picky reader. Any suggestions?
Wanting: a vacay.
Looking: like a mouse made a nest in my hair (which actually happened once, but that's a story for another day.)
Playing: well, I would be playing mariokart if my bro-in-law would bring it back already. He's still ticked that I basically pwned him the other week.
Wasting: food. I always forget about left overs in the fridge.
Sewing: ... I wish.
Wishing: to sew? ha-no. To get a tan and do some camping.
Enjoying: Laikyn's tan lines in the creases of her rolls. there is nothing better.
Waiting: For the weekend. it's time to partayyy.
Liking: tzatziki sauce.
Loving: BBQ-ing and taking laikyn on bike rides in our new bike trailer.
Hoping: that I can sort of get in shape this summer.
Marveling: at how fast the time is flying. Is Laikyn seriously 9 months already?
Needing: some food. someone want to come and make me some lunch?
Smelling: my sink. I think an animal crawled into it and died.
Wearing: my sanuks and baggy sweatshirts. all day. oh, let's not forget about  my "stretchy pants" (nacho libre, anyone?
Following: so you think you can dance? not sure what this means.
Noticing: how I actually feel better about the day ahead of me when I put real clothes on. I don't know how, but I still get surprised by this every time.
Knowing: that my life is good.
Thinking: what else should I do while Laiky naps.
Feeling: more and more comfortable in my own skin. motherhood has brought me so much security and self-worth.
Bookmarking: nothing. I don't even really know how to do that.
Opening: my journal. it's always good for a read.
Giggling: .... tell me a joke?

Ps. I updated the love story. Part 2 is up if you wanna check it out =) happy sunny weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment