Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ellen DeGeneres

Okay guys, I'm so excited about this new segment I'm adding to my blog! It's going to be called 'Scaredy Cat' and i'll be posting one on the 13th of every month. except this month. my blog wasn't even created by the 13th of April! (sorry.)
One time each month I'll be sharing with you a scary story from my own experience. It'll be mostly of when I scared people, but there will be a few of when others scared me. Trust me, that doesn't happen very often. And no, that's not an invitation to start scaring me. Keep in mind that you're dealing with an expert scarer here. =)

Anyways, Ellen DeGeneres and I have a few things in common. Actually, before you start spreading rumours, we only have two things in common: our love of dancing and our love of scaring people. For anyone that knows me really well, they'll know that both of those things are definitely two of my all-time favorite things to do, so of course I had to dedicate a day to it on my blog!

The love of scaring all started when I was 7 or 8 ish -- Mason (my brother) and I got into this frenzy of scaring each other all the time while he was still at home, and I've never grown out of it. We started out by just hiding behind walls and jumping out at one another, but then I started to get sneakier and more clever. I still scare people quite often. I even scared my 85-year-old Grandma!

Some will say that scaring your own sweet, fragile Gma is cruel. I don't really care. She's still alive and loves me just the same.

Why the 13th? Because 13 is an unlucky number according to superstition and lots of people find it down right spooky.  (I know I shouldn't have had to explain that but for all of you who are a little bit like myself ... you're welcome.) Fyi, lots of hotels and other business towers don't have Floor 13 and airplanes don't have a Row 13.  And did you know that the months that have a Friday the 13th start out on a Sunday? kinda crazy.

but make sure you come back on the 13th of May for my first post! I really hope that this segment is going to be as fun for you to read as it is to do!

Until then, enjoy some funny/scary moments from the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

by the way, don't be surprised if I break my own rules and post a prank here and there. I don't want them feeling left out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment